What I've been up to lately...

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Treasures on Tuesday: Downton Abbey Millenery


I am completely addicted to Downton Abbey...
I love the characters, the story lines, the beautiful castle and all it's magnificent furnishings.
But, my absolute favorite reason to watch is to check out the amazing wardrobes.
Don't you just ADORE the gorgeous hats and the finely detailed gowns!

Anyone who knows me knows I have a weakness for hats...just check out my etsy shop!

Downton Abbey is a milliners fantasy!  

To celebrate the commencement of season 3 I've put together a collection of some of the fabulous hats from the series.

I will also be participating in the Downton Abbey Knit Along hosted by luvinthemommyhood.  You can join the knit along on here if you'd like to knit or crochet something Downton Abbey-esque between now and February 6th.  I will (of course) be designing and crocheting a hat. You can follow the knit along on the luvinthemommyhood blog, ravelry and flickr.  It should be a lot of fun and turn out some fabulously stylish creations!
downton abbey knit along







Yes, of course, even the {future} babies of Downton will have gorgeous chapeaux!

...hope you're not too offended by a sneak peek...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...