What I've been up to lately...

Saturday, May 5, 2012

That's More Like It...

Sunshiny Day Dress, take 2...
May I present, my adorable, sweet, chatty niece Julianna

who looks infinitely better in my Sunshiny Day Dress than my previous model (because she's tall enough to keep the hem off the ground...what? Oh yeah, and she's a GIRL!)
This little lady is so much fun to be around...
She's always full of energy...
And she NEVER runs out of stories to tell...
She and her brother keep their Mama very busy...
But she spreads sunshine wherever she goes...
Every time I hear that sweet voice say "Hi, Aunt Calolyn,"  I can't help but smile!
Come back and visit me again soon, Julianna!
You can read more about my Sunshiny Day Dress here.
Partying at...

1 comment:

  1. what a perfect recipient of that pretty dress. the sunshine with that dark hair...oh yes!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...